TSC Accounts Receivable Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to TSC Accounts Receivable Solutions. This Privacy Notice sets forth the information gathering, use and dissemination practices of TSC Accounts Receivable Solutions. The following Privacy Notice applies to individual consumers whose information we obtain while providing services to our clients. We collect and use personally identifiable information (“information”) about you to conduct and manage our business.
We may obtain this information from the following sources:
– Information we receive from the entity on whose behalf we provide services (the “Creditor”) and from applications submitted by you to the Creditor;
– Information we receive from you through correspondence or communication with us, whether by mail, telephone, or the Internet, and which may include your name, address, Social Security number, assets, income, or other information you provide;
– Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history; and
– Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on our websites, from others, affiliates or other companies include the following:
– Contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
– Identification information such as a Social Security number or date of birth.
TSC Accounts Receivable Solutions will only disclose information to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”). We may share information we collect with third parties that provide mailing and/or other collection-related services to us. When we share your information with these companies, they are required to limit their use of your information to the particular purpose for which it was shared. They are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose. In addition, if permitted by FDCPA, we may also share your information with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties if also permitted by applicable law.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. You may have other privacy protections under state laws. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and secured buildings. The only TSC Accounts Receivable Solutions employees who are authorized to see your personal information are those who need it perform their job duties.